Precision files CORINOX files CORINOX files
|Packing unit||12 pcs.|
- Extremely wear-resistant and sturdy thanks to high surface hardness.
- Can also be used on materials that are difficult to file.
- Do not clog up.
- Chips can easily be removed by knocking the tool gently against a hard object.
CORINOX files have an exceptional surface hardness grade of 1,200 HV (Vickers scale) and can be used for precise filing on very small and delicate components.
Materials that can be worked:
- Other non-ferrous metals
- High-temperature-resistant materials
- Stainless steel (INOX)
- Fibre-reinforced duroplastics (GRP, CRP) with a fibre content > = 40 %
- Fibre-reinforced duroplastics (GRP, CRP)
- Fibre-reinforced duroplastics (GRP, CRP) with a fibre content > 40 %
- Surface work
- Work on edges
- Fine finishing
- Manual application
|profi class 5.0||EAA585c032|