COMBICLICK Non-woven discs CC-PNER type
|Opt. RPM from||5000 RPM|
|Max. RPM||8350 RPM|
|Packing unit||5 pcs.|
- High edge strength thanks to extreme durability.
- Can be profiled as desired, enabling optimal adjustment to the contour.
For achieving a very fine, uniform surface finish which, depending on requirements, is a sufficient preparation for high-gloss polishing. Especially suitable for work on larger surfaces on components made of stainless steel (INOX).
The different thicknesses/hardnesses of the non-woven material are colour-coded:
W (soft) = grey, MW (medium-soft) = light blue, MH (medium-hard) = dark blue, H (hard) = red
Materials that can be worked:
- Cobalt-based alloys
- Other non-ferrous metals
- High-temperature-resistant materials
- Nickel-based alloys (e. g. Inconell and Hasteloy)
- Hard non-ferrous metal
- Titanium alloys
- Soft non-ferrous metal
- Stainless steel (INOX)
- Fibre-reinforced duroplastics (GRP, CRP)
- Hardened, heat-treated steels over 1,200 N/mm2 (over 38 HRC)
- Steel materials with a hardness over 54 HRC
- Steel, cast steel
- Steels up to 1,200 N/mm² (< 38 HRC)
- Cast steel
- Surface work
- Weld dressing
- Structuring (matt finishing, brush matting and satin finishing)
- Fine grinding in multiple steps
- Angle grinder
- Cordless angle grinder
|profi class 5.0||EAB818c011|
Recommendations for use
- For the best results, use at a recommended cutting speed of 15–35 m/s. This provides an ideal compromise between stock removal rate, surface quality, thermal load on the workpiece and tool wear.